Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ornament Contest



Hi Everyone!
Here's another ornament! It just so happens that we have an ornament contest at our Holiday Party tomorrow and here is my entry. The front has one of the cute stamps I won from Two Scoops Rice Designs (Thanks Renae!). He's the Juggling Bunny. I used a lot of Stickles on this baby, hehe, and Glossy Accents too. On the back, I have more Stickles and some really pretty Foil Thickers. I also used some Sizzix Texture Plates to make the red and white cardstock embossed. Hope you like it. Wish me luck :)!
Have a great nite!
Much aloha~!

2 comments:

Friday said...

Steph, great job on your ornament. That is a really cute stamp. Do you use Copics to color your images? I have been interested in these markers but I can't find the nerve to buy them. Anyway, love your ornament. TFS !! Friday

Denise said...

Hey Steph,
These are so cute! Love the bear.
Merry Christmas.
Hugs,
Denise