Friday, January 1, 2010

Handmade Gift for a Friend


Hi Everyone!
I love altering things. Here is one of my projects that I made for my friend. I love the vintage/French look (aren't the charms so pretty). Love the colors too. (haha, I had to throw in the teal background!) Hope you like it and hope it inspires you to create something fun :).
Happy New Year! Here's to an awesome 2010! I'm so excited about the upcoming year. I can't wait to see all the new products especially the new Tim Holtz Sizzix Dies!!! Yippees!!!
Much aloha~!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful!! I Love the vintage look. I really need to create something tonight....I am inspired now.
Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Denise

Linda said...

Hey there ~ I saw your "haul" videos on YouTube! You got some great stuff! Do you mainly create mini scrapbooks? Do you also make cards? Your creations are beautiful! Aloha, Linda