Friday, January 29, 2010

I {Heart} Flowers


(The stamp pad is there so you can tell the size of the flowers (relatively).)

Hi Everyone!

I love paper flowers! I think I am addicted to them, hehe ;p'.

{Here's just some info for you gals who asked about the flowers on my projects.}

I bought these paper roses (one is on my key tag) like 6-7 years (or more?) ago from this local scrapbooking store! I bought a lot of the "hibiscus" shape flowers and different leaves within the past year from them too. They have an online store...so check them out!

http://www.allnaturalaccents.com/page/page/5094443.htm

Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs and Much aloha~!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hey Girl ~ I have the same flowers from Brian! He has a wonderful selection, doesn't he? Have a great weekend!