Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Retro?" Butterfly Tag


Hi Everyone!
Hope you're all having a GREAT week so far!
Here's a tag I made for someone. After I looked at the photos, it looks sort of retro to me. I LOVE embossing. I bought so many different types of embossing powders, it's insane! This is actually ZING's version of the glittery gold. I also used some Glimmer Mist and some inks to color...and one of the flowers I made from mulberry paper and stickles ;p'. Hope you are inspired.
Have a great day/nite :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

6 comments:

Friday said...

OMgosh, Steph. You do such an amazing job on your tags. Do you want to swap tags??? I love this one, well, I love them all. TFS, Friday

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

awesome tag Steph.....love embossing too...did you get the tinsel embossing powder?hope we can craft together one day...i agree with Tereese do you want to trade?TFS...*hugs*

Stamping Cafe said...

This is so gorgeous,Steph! LOVE your tag, lucky friend to get this from you!

Amy said...

So pretty, I love the colors and the butterfly really 'pops'! Your flower looks awesome and is a great touch!

Denise said...

Beautiful! I love those soft pastel colors. You are so talented with those tags.
Hugs,
Denise

Lydia said...

oooooh neat masking!! love the effect