Saturday, March 27, 2010

~*Handmade Paper Flowers*~


Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to share what I've been up to lately. Been making flowers~inspired by Tracy :)! The second pix is of my flowers made from various Designer Papers. The third pix is of my flowers made from Prima e-lines...the colored four petal ones, the white five petal ones, and the colored five petal ones. I used Walnut Inks, Glimmer Mists, and Smooch Spritz to add coloring as well.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

*hugs* and Much aloha~!

4 comments:

Amy said...

OMGosh! These are gorgeous and totally put the fancy store bought ones to shame! I can't wait to see you put them to use on some fab cards! :)

chris said...

had to stop by and comment on your fantastic flowers, just fell across your blog and its brill as is your work
hugs chris xx

~amy~ said...

good grief...gorgeous stuff!!!

Jo said...

these are my favorite!