Monday, May 31, 2010

2S4Y ~ Laura's Sketch 53


Hi Everyone!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day. We are so thankful for all the men and women who fought and who fight for our freedom.
Here's a card I just finished. I used the 2S4Y Sketch. I had a lot of fun :). I cut out the butterfly images and put Crackle Accents on them. I used a Webster's Pages crochet piece under the Prima flower (from my friend Tracy :)). I added some Shimmerz to the flower. The lace under the flower and butterflies is from my scrappy friend, Rose. Added some pearls, pearl trim, fiber, ivory statin ribbon, and a charm that says "Love."
Hope you like it :). Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

12 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Steph, I wanted to do more, but I have to "limit" myself to just ONE card today, a lot more packing to do. : (
Love this card of yours, the lace and butterflies are way too lovely! it makes me want to dig out all my papers and glue and do one too!

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Heather Jensen said...

So cute! Love the flower and butterflies. :)

~amy~ said...

Love the flowers and butterflies!!! Great job on the sketch!

Robin Gillette said...

very old fashioned in the details... I mean that as a compliment. It's almost victorian! Beautiful!

Jessica T said...

love the lace and butterflies, and the charm finishes it off perfectly xx

Carina said...

Found you on MME blog! You have a fun blog - cute card!

Ira said...

Very nice how you did your butterflies Steph, gives them a beautiful shine! Love the lace accents, enjoy your evening (well, at least that's what it is over here, lol!). Hugs, ~Ira

Tracy said...

So pretty Steph! Love the lace and the butterflies are so sweet. Congrats on your spotlight at City Crafters! YAY!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Oh soooooooo pretty! love the butterflies!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I've got an award on my blog for you, check it out! (Please don't get mad at me, it's fun though!)

Sylvia said...

Very lovely card! Love the details!