Monday, May 24, 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge - 45 Buttons and Butterflies


Hi Everyone!
Here's a card I made for Pollycraft Monday Challenge 45 - Buttons and Butterflies.
Initially, I wanted to make something cutsie...but this DP was calling to me to be used today {I heart these colors}, hehe. I glossy accented the big bloom, inked it up with Distress Ink, and added an antique-looking button. I added some cool fiber I got over the weekend along with two epoxy butterfly stickers and some BG alphas.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you like it!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

8 comments:

.:♥MMDesigns♥:. said...

gorgeous card! Love the DP and the butterflies are so cute! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Hugs, Marit.

Tracy said...

How cute Steph! The big flower makes me think of Rina. Very pretty and yummy colors. Hugs!

~amy~ said...

Oh this is soooooo pretty!!!!! Love the colors!!!

Ira said...

Oh Steph, I love how the flower has turned out with the glossy brim! Great colours, too!
Hugs, Ira

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Oh so pretty in pink :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very pretty! I love how you outlined the flower. Thanks for stopping by and leave sweet comment. : )

Denise said...

Love this card!! The colors are pretty together & I love the buttons, that's one of my favorite embellishments to use, next to flowers...LOL
Have a great day my friend. :)
Hugs,
Denise

Audrey Pettit said...

How bright and pretty this is, Steph! Love the glossy accents and the epoxy embellies on here. Always, always love flowers and butterflies!