Sunday, May 9, 2010

~* Sunshine Awards *~

Hi Everyone!

I'm a little late in posting the first Sunshine Award. Wanted to say thank you to my good friend, Friday, for giving me this award. Thanks Friday :)!! The second Sunshine Award was given to the wonderful 365 Cards Design Team AND everyone that participates in today's Super Sunday Sketch by the oh-so-talented ~amy~ :). Thanks Amy!!

I would actually like to pass this on to everyone who commented on my Mother's Day card post until today's post since today is Mother's Day. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to comment on my blog posts. It means a lot to me.


Here are the rules for receiving the award:
* Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
* Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
* Link the nominees within your post.
* Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.



Here are the rules:
1. Put the award on your blog
2. Pass the award to other bloggers who bring you sunshine.
3. List the Nominees in your post.
4. Let the Nominees know you nominated them by leaving a comment on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

1 comment:

Cindy Lee said...

Congrats on your awards, Steph!