Saturday, May 29, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #115


Hi Everyone!
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far!
Here's a card I just finished...Wet embossed the lacey trim, inked up with SU! inks and rubbed pearl alcohol ink over it...Used some rub-ons, added glossy accents to the birdie, flowers, and sentiment (which is also popped up with foam tape). Added some satin ribbon and fused pearl trim and some pearls. (Note: Brown DP is just for my photo shot.)
I think it came out okay ;p'.
Have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

3 comments:

Ira said...

Oh yes, it came out okay indeed Steph! Love the lacy trim, it looks so real. Enjoy your day and take care, hugs, ~Ira

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

It came out pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Amy said...

Okay?! This is FABULOUS! I love your cards and tags, they're always so soft and beautifully elegant Steph! These colors are gorgeous and I love the little bird!