Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Adorable Little Girl Toilet Paper Roll Mini for scrapbook-crazy.com Toilet Paper Roll Mini Competition


Hi Everyone!
I haven't made a mini in awhile...
Here is a cute and quick toilet paper mini you can make for friends and family. I used the Cute World papers by Mindy Terasawa. Aren't they adorable?

Instructions:
1. Cover the toilet paper rolls with the designer papers.
2. Punch holes with my Crop-A-Dile and used pink XL eyelets.
3. Bind the mini with the pieces of string that come on shipping tags (I create tags, but remove the string).
4. Add some diecuts and ribbon from the collection, some cute buttons and flowers, and glossy accents to make images pop.
5. Create a closure with a hair rubber band and an apple button.
6. Made tag inserts using the designer papers, the Stampin' up punch, and bling.
I made this mini for my friend's baby girl.

Check out the Toilet Paper Roll Mini Competition at scrapbook-crazy.com. They have a contest til' tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Wednesday!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

8 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

Such a neat idea, Steph! This is recycling at its best!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so adorable, lucky for the recipient!

Ira said...

Such a sweet little booklet, your friend will be happy to see and receive it! Very nicely done, Steph, take care, ~Ira

Tracy said...

How cute! These little mini's are so sweet. I'm sure your friend will love this one Steph!

Heather Jensen said...

So stinking cute! I will have to try this. I ahve made a lunchbag mini but not TP mini. :)

Jo said...

omgosh this is so adorable. you made that toilet paper roll look amazing =)

Kristina H said...

So super cute Steph! I love the way you did the little closure.

Thanks for sharing with us!
~KristinaH

Ruby said...

Such a cute little booklet! You could enter that into our colour challenge this week over at the Play Date Cafe, www.theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com!