Saturday, June 12, 2010

~* Papercraft Star Design Team *~

Hi Everyone!

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend so far! I have some exciting news today. I am honored to be selected as one of the Design Team members for the new up-and-coming Papercraft Star Challenge Blog created by Beth Moore and Kristina H.! I'm excited to start this part of my crafting journey :). Please stop on by! There are fun challenges coming up. See the left side bar on the challenge blog for information and get a head's start. It's cool because the public has a say and can vote for their faves. They also have a fun message board :).

Thank you for all your support...your comments are wonderful and make my day! I really appreciate all of you.

Have a wonderful day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

17 comments:

Kristina H said...

So happy to have you on the team!

~K

Amy said...

Huge congratulations, that is awesome news! They are lucky to have you on their team! :)

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Congrats ! Looking forward to working with you !! Don't I just love the G45 projects you are doing right now, really classy...

Liz said...

Congrats!Looking forward to working with you :)

Heather Jensen said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. :)

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Congratulations on your selection and acceptance for a position on the Papercraft Star Design Team! We look forward to working with you!!

Emora Designs said...

Hi Steph!! Congratulations! I am looking forward to working with you!

Tracy said...

WOOHOO! Here we go Steph! Congratulations my friend. So glad we're on this team together!

Caroline said...

Congrats!!! Looking forward to working with you.

Suzy said...

Congrats! Looking forward to working with you too :)

~amy~ said...

woot woot!!! congrats!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congratulations! I will look out for your work and the challenge!

Ira said...

Wow Steph, congratulations! I know that you will have a great time on the new team! Enjoy! ~Ira

Cindy Lee said...

Woohoo!!! Huge congrats to you, Steph!

"The Jule Box" said...

Atta Girl!!! Congrats Steph! I know you'll do so well and they are so lucky to have you with them! Blow them out tha' water girly!! Love ya lots! Jules:)

Audrey Pettit said...

Way to go, Steph! Can't wait to see what you girls get up to! Enjoy every minute of your new DT!

Ira said...

Dear Steph,
hi, it's me again :-)
I so appreciate your support and friendship that I'd like to thank you for it. Could you please send me your private address? My direct e-mail is: irascreacorner@xs4all.nl
Love to hear from you, take care, hugs, ~Ira