Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Papercraft Star Warm-Up Challenge and CCCB Week 8~ Here Comes the Bride


Hi Everyone!
Here's a wedding card I just completed. Love these papers :).
Played in a couple challenges:
*Papercraft Star ~ Warm Up Challenge: Use sketch.

*City Crafter Challenge Blog ~ Week 8 ~ Here Comes the Bride

Supplies:
~Paper: Anna Griffin
~Inks: Stampin Up!
~Stamps: American Craft
~Trims: Stampin Up!, Prima
~Misc Embellies: Anna Griffin rub-on, Anna Griffin embroidered patch
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha!

12 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely Steph! Love the flower and the soft tone! Thanks for joining us this week at CCCB! We love seeing your artwork!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Fabulous interpretation of my sketch Steph! Thanks for joining us for the warm up challenge at Papercraft Star!

june lanum said...

very pretty, nice elements thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Tracy said...

Oh Wow! This is gorgeous Steph! Elegant and lovely. Fantastic card for both challenges! Hugs!

Linda Robinson said...

I can see why you love those colors, Very pretty!
Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Cheryl Nelson said...

So soft and lovely!! LOVE this!! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!!

~amy~ said...

lovely...great bloom!!

Liz said...

Lovely card!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

I cannot believe I forgot to leave a comment here for you Steph - I have looked at this card like three or four times. You have my vote !! I really love it.

Amy said...

This is gorgeous Steph and it has my vote! :)

Deb Hickman said...

So pretty!I love the soft colours.