Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Shabby Tea Room - Week #14 - Summer Fun


Hi Everyone!

Here's a project I made for The Shabby Team Room - Week #14 -Summer Fun Challenge. I really wanted to use a vintage image and found this oh-so-adorable little girl on the VintageStampers Freebees blog. Nancy has beautiful images! Did a bunch of experimenting and it was fun! I used one of my handmade flowers. Also wanted to thank my girl, Rina, for the yummy delish fibers that I used on this project! Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Friday!

*hugs* and Much aloha~!

8 comments:

Ira said...

Oh my word Steph! I can smell the sea! Such beautiful shades of blue you've used here and of course with one of your fabby flowers again. Great great project! Enjoy your weekend, hugs, Ira

lizzidroege said...

i love this card it has so much texture and dimension the photo is great as well love your choice of colors really great design work overall design is great
lizzi

Debbie said...

Very pretty ... lovely flower! Thanks for sharing your work with us this week in the Tea Room :)

Jo said...

ooo i see fibers. love the colors. awesome job steph.

Tracy said...

This is so pretty Steph! I don't know which thing to say I love first. LOL Colors, images, flower, fibers---love 'em all! Hugs!

BabyBokChoy said...

This is really gorgeous!!! I love love love those blues, gorgeous!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love the bold pop of blue here and that image is so cool! thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room.

~amy~ said...

wow...this is absolutely stunning!!!