Saturday, July 31, 2010
Friday, July 30, 2010
Today, I wanted to share some sweet goodness from my dear friend, Ira. She's such a talented artiste! I love her work~she's super creative. Check out her fabbie blog. It took me awhile to post this...sorry, Ira. I really appreciate the goodies she sent over. And isn't her Asian-themed card, wonderful?? Love it!! Thanks so much, Ira!
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Here's a card I created for the Papercraft Star Challenge #6 - Sketch. Hope you like it :)! Thanks for stopping by!
~Stamp/Ink: Tim Holtz stamp, SU! ink pad
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Thursday, July 22, 2010
I'm excited, we're having our first blog hop at the Papercraft Star Challenge Blog this weekend. It starts today, July 23rd, and runs through Sunday, July 25th (Comments will be closed at midnight Eastern, 6:00PM HT). If you're here via Caroline's blog then you're on the right path...If you would like to start at the beginning, you can go back to Papercraft Star.
~Paper: Stampin Up! Kraft Cardstock, white cardstock, MME images
~Stamps: Stampin Up!, various Hawaii stamps, script stamp
~Embellies: Paper flower, Prima roses, wooden flower bead, Tim Holtz banner, Vintage Hawaii sticker
~Misc: Crackle Accents, Distress Inks, Smooch spritz, red raffia
1. Cut 4"x6" piece of kraft cardstock. Stamp post card and script stamp.
2. Stamp "stamp" image and Diamond Head image on white cardstock and cut out. Distress edges and add distress inks.
3. Add Stamp image and stamp cancellation stamp over it.
5. Adhere all the elements onto the post card.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
This week, the challenge at the Papercraft Star Challenge Blog is "Circles." I had to think hard for this one...hehe. I was looking through some of the paper pads I won from Kristina's Blog Candy a couple months ago and the Basic Grey paper just inspired me (Thanks Kristina :)!)!
~Paper: white cardstock, Basic Grey Granola, Graphic 45 A Proper Gentleman
~Inks/etc.: Glossy Accents, Crackle Accents, Distress Inks
~Stamps: Hampton Arts
~Embellies: vintage button, jute ribbon, string
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Monday, July 12, 2010
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Friday, July 9, 2010
Thursday, July 8, 2010
- Stamps ~ rose stamp
- Inks/etc. ~ Distress Inks, SU!, Crackle Accents, Matte Multi-Medium
- Embellishments ~ Anna Griffin rub-ons and journaling spot, American Crafts flower trim, my handmade tulle flower, Jenni Bowlin felt butterflies and hat pin (I added a pearl to), Maya Road trims, beaded pearl trims and trinket pearls, Prima trim & flower, Prima pearls, satin rosettes, Chatterbox brad, Vintage stickers, Antique corner buttons, lace, manila shipping tag, glass pearls, Thickers, Tombow pen
1. Cut photos at 2-3/4" x 2-3/4".
2. Paint Thickers with paint and distress with inks and pen.