Wednesday, July 7, 2010

~* 365 Cards - Day 129 - Aged Look *~


Hi Everyone!
Here's a card I made last nite. The challenge was to give your card an aged look...and you know I love distressing with Distress Inks. hee hee. I also added Crackle Accents to some of the images to give them an aged look. Audrey, I finally dove into my Webster's Pages paper (a couple DPs have my fav quote - I cut one out and used it)! Was a little scary since I love them a lot. Used a couple WP trims too. I love these colors! I also used some BIG pearl trim and my new Nestie, which I used to cut white cardstock with, stamped the script stamp, and inked it up.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

12 comments:

annieambriel said...

this is just gorgeous! I love the romantic and sweet feel to the card. The aged sentiment is just perfect. Love the bloom too :D

Tracy said...

This is gorgeous Steph! Love the colors and that bloomer is heavenly! Hugs!

Ira said...

This is soooooooooooooooo lovely Steph! The colours are a perfect match and the flower, yes, what shall we say about the flower? Wish it could grow in my garden, LOL! Hugs, Ira

STAMPING SAM said...

Beautiful! The flower is awesome and I love the way you made the collage background. Thanks for joining me today at 365 Cards!

Sally McD

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

I just had to look at this again, and dumb me, did not leave you a wonderful compliment first visit ! Annie is right, this is very romantic. You always do so very well with the vintage thing - everything looks so rich. Another really incredible card Steph !!

Kirsty said...

Love this soft and romantic look Steph, I love those bloomers too! Very pretty!

Heather Jensen said...

You made me laugh when I read about you not wanting to cut into your paper. I have doen the same thing. But eventually is will be old and you wont want to use it. I am totally hoarding some Making Memory papers. :)

Amy said...

Gorgeous card Steph! I would say a distressing challenge is absolutely no challenge for you! :) I love how you got your sentiment from your beloved paper, very crafty!

~amy~ said...

sooooooo pretty!!! wow!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Steph, I just realized that the comment I left earlier was using my other gmail account, sorry, it is the same Kirsty! LOL! Still want to say one more time, love this card, so soft and romantic!!

Cindy Lee said...

I'm scared to use my Webster pages too. I feel like hoarding it forever...lol :) Love your card though! The bloom is gorgeous!

Ginny said...

how lovely! i love all the soft colors and your aging is perfect! :D