Thursday, July 1, 2010

~* CCCB Week 11 ~ Shades of Green *~


Hi Everyone!

Have you ever felt scatterbrained before? Well, I just did, hee hee. I think I originally saw the CCCB challenge earlier this week and then I got confused since I saw the 365 Card challenge (see my post yesterday). Ahh...must have been a hard week. Thanks to my dear friend, Tracy, I came to my senses! Thanks Tracy :)!

Here's a card I made for the City Crafter Challenge Blog. Hope you like it! I used one of my handmade flowers. Loved making this card :).

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday!!!

*hugs* and Much aloha~!

6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Glad you found your way here!!! I also learn from the entries we received that 365 card has the same challenge this week.
Lovely Shades of Green card, love that birdcage and the green you pick is very refreshing! Thanks for sharing with us here at CCCB!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, I spy a Webster's Pages Whimsy Thread on here! How fabulous! Love your handmade flower, too.

~amy~ said...

Oh-so-gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Cindy Lee said...

Such a pretty card, Steph!! I love the birdcage and your handmade flower!!

Tracy said...

Don't feel bad. I feel scatterbrained ALL the time. LOL Beautiful card Steph! Love the bird cage, lace and your pretty hand made flower. Awesome card for CCCB!