Friday, July 30, 2010

~* Come Play - Papercraft Star Challenge #6 & Some Sweet Goodness *~

Hi Everyone!
Just a friendly reminder, you have until noon (Eastern Time) Saturday to link up your creations for Papercraft Star Challenge #6. After that will be voting time :). You can vote for your fav!

Today, I wanted to share some sweet goodness from my dear friend, Ira. She's such a talented artiste! I love her work~she's super creative. Check out her fabbie blog. It took me awhile to post this...sorry, Ira. I really appreciate the goodies she sent over. And isn't her Asian-themed card, wonderful?? Love it!! Thanks so much, Ira!
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
*hugs* & Much aloha~!

3 comments:

Ira said...

Dear Steph,
such a lovely surprise this is! But I'm glad you liked what I sent you :-) I'm thankful for our friendship - even though we're miles and miles apart, so thank you Blogger :-)
Have a lovely weekend, big creative hug from me xoxo

BabyBokChoy said...

Totally lovely. Ira's Asian themed cards are really elegant.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love Ira's creation too! Thanks for sharing Steph! Have a great weekend!