Saturday, July 17, 2010

~* embellishmagazine.com Color Challenge with Ric Rac *~


Hi Everyone!
Happy Saturday!
Here's a card I made for the embellishmagazine.com Color Challenge (turquoise, brown, kraft, and orange) plus Ric Rac. I have to say that I love the color combo...I have not worked with orange much before, but it was fun :). Interesting enough, I started with a Christmas DP ;p'. Love that turquoise color! I had a lot of fun playing with my new Tim Holtz Texture Fades~love the deep impressions they make.
Supplies:
~Paper: Bo Bunny, SU! Kraft Cardstock
~Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks
~Trims: Making Memories; American Crafts
~Misc: Tim Holtz Texture Fades Swirls, Hawaii sticker
Have a wonderful weekend!
*hugs* & Much aloha~!

10 comments:

Heather Jensen said...

Fab card! It has such great exture to it. :)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

How fun Steph! Your embossing looks awesome! Makes me want to wax up my board & catch a wave :)

Ira said...

Super card Steph and the swirls just enhance the idea of big waves! Hugs, Ira

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is stunning Steph, I love that swirls embossing. I thought the colors over at Embellish Magazine is tough, you did a fab job!

Linda Robinson said...

Great card.. Love that embossing..

Friday said...

Beautiful card, Steph... how do you put your name on your pics? I'm so behind. Hugs!!

LG said...

WOW that card rocks! Love how you embellished and embossed it

Kristina H said...

Love love what you did Steph! The embossing is great!

Thanks for sharing!
~Kristina

Maile Belles said...

What a fun card, the "surf's up" idea is perfect for the color combo. So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Beautiful embossing! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge!