Thursday, July 29, 2010

~* Oooh la la! ~ Papercraft Star Challenge #6 - Sketch *~


Hi Everyone!
Here's a card I created for the
Papercraft Star Challenge #6 - Sketch. Hope you like it :)! Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
~Paper: white cardstock, Chatterbox designer paper
~Stamp/Ink: Tim Holtz stamp, SU! ink pad
~Miscellaneous: Prima lace trim, pearl trim, yellow satin ribbon, Anna Griffin rub-on, Hero Arts pearls
Instructions:
1. Stamp the Tim Holtz Stamp several times on the top portion of the card.
2. Cut the designer paper to fit bottom half.
3. Add pearl trim and lace trim at the top edge of the designer paper. Tie a bow with the satin ribbon and adhere.
4. Add the sentiment rub-on and the pearls.

Voila! Au Revoir!

16 comments:

Jolanda said...

very nice card!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is pretty Steph! I love the fact that it is very French! Thanks for your lovely comment! : )

Marie said...

Ooh la la! Very nice steph!

Ira said...

It is indeed very French! This reminds me somewhat of those beautiful lace stockings women used to wear :-) Lovely lovely!
Hugs, Ira

Friday said...

Love it, Steph!! TFS !!

Catherine Marie said...

Great job! Love the pearl trim that you used!

Emora Designs said...

Beautiful card, I love the lace!
Regan

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

I never even thought of using that diamond Tim Holtz stamp - great idea. Love the rub-on too, I can never find enough of those. Have a great weekend !!

Kristina H said...

very pretty Steph...love the colors!

Great job,
~K

Tracy said...

Practicing our French ay? What a pretty card. Love all the embellies and who doesn't like anything TH! Great project for this week's challenge Steph!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, and I love this elegant card, Steph! All the pink is fabulous and what a sassy and fun sentiment. Love the pop of yellow on the ribbon, too.
Thanks for visiting me today and leaving your sweet comment. I LOVE downtown Honolulu, too! You are so lucky to live there. I used to get out your way occasionally while I still lived on the West coast, but now I never do. :(

Samantha said...

Hi steph, this is so pretty! I can send you some string if you would like some, let me know...i have plenty

Coachfans said...

I think your card matches the sketch design perfectly. You have my vote. : )

Heather Jensen said...

Oh la la! Love the argyle stamped top! :)
Hugs,
Heather

~amy~ said...

oh-la-la sweet!

Suzy said...

Love the ruffles! :) Thanks for playing at PCS!