Saturday, July 3, 2010

~* pagemaps rw laser cuts chipboard contest *~


Hi Everyone!
I was super eager to try out this pagemaps challenge. This is my second real scrapbook layout ever! The first one I will actually share this upcoming Friday on my blog for the Papercraft Star Challenge #3. I love this learning experience :). Took some really cool pictures of a visiting Naval Ship, Sagres, from Portugal on Friday. Used some wonderful scrappy goodies from my dear friends - awesome tickets from Rina; a cute starfish charm and ribbon from Friday; and yummy fibers from Jo. Thanks girls! I also used one of my handmade flowers.
Hope you like my layout. Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

11 comments:

Jo said...

this turned out really cute, i would have never guessed to use the fibers like that. you go girl =)

Tracy said...

Awesome job on your layout Steph! Love the little banner! Looks like you've grasped the layout idea with no problem. :) Hugs!

~amy~ said...

yahoooo....you go girl...isn't scrapbooking FUN?!!!!!! I love what you've done with the Pagemaps sketch!!!

Ira said...

What a fab ship! Wouldn't mind stepping on board for a trip around the world, your LO certainly invites you to do so, lol! Reminds me of the good ol' pirate days! Great job Steph, hugs, Ira

LG said...

Love your take to the sketch! This is beautiful! Love those banners!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love this LO steph! It makes me feel like I should get back to scrapbooking too! I used to do that when the kids were younger! That banner is so lovely! Happy 4th of July!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Great lo Steph! Love those tickets & banner :) Looking forward to getting home & playing with some paper!

Dedra Long said...

Super cute layout and blog!
Hope you had a nice 4th.

Loves.
D.

Cindy Lee said...

Scrapbooking it's addictive once you started huh? Love your layout....can you tell I'm eyeing at those ticket die cut?? lol :)

teacher jessy said...

Such a pretty layout & like Cindy, I like the tickets :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Oh yes, totally, beautiful layout, love your take on the sketch!!!