Sunday, July 25, 2010

~* Papercraft Star Blog Hop ~ Blog Candy Winner *~


Hi Everyone!

Wasn't that a fun blog hop?? Thank you all for playing along with us at Papercraft Star. I absolutely loved hearing everyone's traditions. They were all very heart-warming! Thank you for sharing them with me and my family. I also had a lot of fun seeing the Design Team's wonderful 'Christmas in July' projects!

And the moment you've been waiting for...drumroll...the winner of my first blog candy giveaway is Savannah O'Gwynn! Savannah, please e-mail me your addy :).

Thanks everyone and have a wonderful week!

*hugs* and Much aloha~!

6 comments:

Ira said...

Congrats to you Savannah!! Enjoy all your lovely goodies that Steph's going to send you!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOORAY! Thanks for making my day:) Just sent an email!! I'm soooooooo excited! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Kristina H said...

Congrats Savannah!

Maureen Reiss said...

Congrats!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Congrats, Savannah!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Congrats Savannah, and you too Steph - you made such a cool contest here! I read every single comment, and enjoyed it all so much. Wish I would have thought of it .... (that is always my biggest compliment !!)