Thursday, July 8, 2010

~* Papercraft Star Challenge #3 - Sketch (My 1st Layout :)!) *~


Hi Everyone!
Sharing with you my first layout :)! I have done some mini scrapbooks, but no full 12x12 layouts (although I did make some old school cut-out-around-the-photo-and-doodle letter size sheets in high school). I used some of my Afternoon Tea photos. I even used some of the photos as embellishments (tea cup and tea pot ornament). Hope you like it!

Supplies:
- Stamps ~ rose stamp

- Paper ~ Kaisercraft
- Inks/etc. ~ Distress Inks, SU!, Crackle Accents, Matte Multi-Medium
- Embellishments ~ Anna Griffin rub-ons and journaling spot, American Crafts flower trim, my handmade tulle flower, Jenni Bowlin felt butterflies and hat pin (I added a pearl to), Maya Road trims, beaded pearl trims and trinket pearls, Prima trim & flower, Prima pearls, satin rosettes, Chatterbox brad, Vintage stickers, Antique corner buttons, lace, manila shipping tag, glass pearls, Thickers, Tombow pen

Instructions:
1. Cut photos at 2-3/4" x 2-3/4".
2. Paint Thickers with paint and distress with inks and pen.
3. Embellish layout.
4. Add Crackle Accents to the tea cup and the tea pot ornament flowers. Add Multi-Medium over the two Crackle Accented pieces and the Thickers.

Thanks for stopping by! Come play with us at Papercraft Star!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

10 comments:

Liz said...

Gorgeous layout!!! A very beautiful first layout! Liz

Michele said...

WOW! What a stunning LO! LOve all the little pics and your sweet embellishments!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Seeing you LO just make me feel like going back to Scrapbooking, maybe I try one these soon! Thanks for sharing, they are so pretty and soft, great eye candy!

Jo said...

love the theme. great job Steph.

Amy said...

Beautiful layout, I love all your pictures you got on it! Perfect colors and embellishments, Steph, it totally says afternoon tea!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Me too ! And it looks as if you had the most delicious goodies at your tea - I just love doing that myself... Well, maybe not making it, but inviting my girlfriends over when my daughter makes it !! (now I am hungry AND thirsty !!) Lovely first job Steph !

Tracy said...

Wow Steph! You really jam packed this layout with some cool stuff. Beautiful embellies to go with your pics!

BabyBokChoy said...

Hip hip hurray it's Friday. This is a great layout, love your take on the sketch, such a complex layout, love it!

Jolanda said...

very beautiful work!!!

Kristina H said...

Steph, 1st Layout!?!
You did a great job, very pretty.

~KristinaH