The challenge this week at Papercraft Star is to create a card, layout, or project inspired by your favorite team. Being from Hawaii, my favorite teams are the University of Hawaii at Manoa's sports teams. I used to watch the Rainbow Wahine Volleyball team a lot in high school and college. I wanted to make a card with a volleyball, but I didn't have that diecut so I used the basketball instead ;p'.
- Inks/etc. ~ SU! stampin write pen, Glossy Accents, Glimmer Mist (Marshmallow), Smooch Spritz (Vanilla Shimmer)
- Paper ~ white cardstock, Marcella K
- Embellishments ~ Sizzix Originals Dress Ups Body, Girl's Hair, and Basketball/shoes; glittery alpha stickers
1. Cut out a strip of yellow polkadot Designer paper and adhere to the white cardstock. Cut the stripes and adhere it at an angle. Glimmer Mist with Marshmallow. Draw in faux stitching with a pen.
2. Die cut the body, clothes, basketball, and shoes using your Sizzix dies.
3. Draw in the face, color in the hair, body, clothes, etc. Smooch Spritz them. Adhere them with foam tape.
4. Add alphas to card and add Glossy Accents to make them more dimensional.
Come play along with us at Papercraft Star :)!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* & Much aloha~!