Wednesday, July 21, 2010

~* Papercraft Star Challenge #5 - Circles *~


Hi Everyone!

This week, the challenge at the Papercraft Star Challenge Blog is "Circles." I had to think hard for this one...hehe. I was looking through some of the paper pads I won from Kristina's Blog Candy a couple months ago and the Basic Grey paper just inspired me (Thanks Kristina :)!)!

Supplies:
~Paper: white cardstock, Basic Grey Granola, Graphic 45 A Proper Gentleman
~Inks/etc.: Glossy Accents, Crackle Accents, Distress Inks
~Stamps: Hampton Arts
~Embellies: vintage button, jute ribbon, string
Instructions:
1. Cut DP to 4-1/4" x 5-1/2". Cut a strip of the striped DP. Distress edges with ink.
2. Use Tiny Attacher to attach jute ribbon to DP. Repeat with the strip of striped DP. Tie string around jute ribbon.
3. Cut images from G45 paper. Distress edges. Attach to card with foam tape and double-stick tape. Adhere vintage button. Add Crackle Accents to one clock image and add Glossy Accents to another clock image.
4. Stamp sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by! Come play along with us at Papercraft Star!
Just a friendly reminder, our first blog hop starts tomorrow! Come on by! I have some blog candy to give away :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

14 comments:

Ira said...

I saw your picture of the beautiful vintage car and the circles and my first thought was "going around in circles", just keep on driving, like you're doing Steph, just keep on creating fab cards, LOL! Hugs, Ira

Jolanda said...

wow,love this!!

Ros said...

What a fabulous card!! I love your images ... especially the little clocks ... have a passion for them ... hugs

Liz said...

Steph, this card is gorgeous. I love the vintage feel!! The car is adorable. Liz

Kristina H said...

So glad to have help out on this one Steph. You can never go wrong with Basic Grey. I own just a few sheets of their paper (wink wink).
This is a great card to use for a man, those are so hard for me to make. I really like the vintage feel it has.

Great job,
~KristinaH

Emora Designs said...

Hi Steph! This card is so cute! I love the DP, the colors, the car and the clocks!
Regan

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Wonderful muted colors, and I particularly love the watches, and what you did with them. I had to look at everything really closely to see it all !

Tracy said...

This is such a great "manly" card! Love the combo of the car with the watch and you can't go wrong with Basic Grey paper. Beautiful project Steph! Hugs!

Heather Jensen said...

WOW! A fabulous "Man" card. Always hard for me. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, this is fabulous, Steph! Awesome use of circles, girl! I love the vintage car and absolutely adore that fun trim and how it's tied off the side. The clocks are wonderful, too. This is really great!

Catherine Marie said...

Great card! Love those colors! That is neat ribbon!

Suzy said...

Love the masculine feel! :)

LG said...

cool use of circles! This is brilliant! Thanks for the instructions

BabyBokChoy said...

That is awesome use of circles and seriously you do wonderful work with G45 stuff!