Here's my card for the Papercraft Star Challenge Blog - Challenge #2 - 4th of July - Red, White, Blue - Americana. Hope you like it.
- Stamps ~ Autumn Leaves (cardology 2)
- Inks/etc. ~ Stazon, Distress Ink pads, Glossy Accents
- Paper ~ white cardstock, Kaisercraft
- Embellishments ~ SU! Canvas Cuts, Diamond Dust, SU! Striped Grograin Ribbon, string, Dress It Up buttons
- Cut DP a little smaller than your card base. Distress edges of white cardstock. Wrap ribbon around DP and tie piece of string. Adhere DP to card base.
- Stamp sentiment on Canvas Cut. Color stars with pens. Adhere with dimensionals.
-Glue on buttons. Added Glossy Accents around star button and add Diamond Dust.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day and come and play with us at the Papercraft Star Challenge Blog.
Happy 4th of July weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!