Sunday, July 11, 2010

~* The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC37 - Provencal Style *~


Hi Everyone!
Love the inspiration photo at The Play Date Cafe this week. I see pinks, yellowish greens, greens, teals, white...some dark brownish colors...Here is what I came up with. I used my fav Webster's Pages Life's Portrait papers and trim. I wet embossed the "live love smile always" with clear embossing powder and added Distress Inks over them and some of the DP. Added Glossy Accents to the chandelier and black flourishes near the big flower and added Crackle Accents to the birdie. Doesn't the trim at the top sort of remind you of a countryside curtain? Maybe it's just me, hee hee.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Great interpretation of the challenge Steph! Not sure where I'm going with this one. LOL Those papers are so pretty and I LOVE the flowers you used, especially the big pink one. Gorgeous! Hugs!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Love all the details you added and the soft shades of color. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC this week!

Jolanda said...

This is very pretty!Love the combination of colors and papers and embellies...well done!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely Steph! I love those flowers and the trim, great job!

TesaB said...

That is simply stunning!!! Love the colors, papers are fantastic!

Ira said...

Pretty as ever Steph! Love the little birdie peeking around the corner and the trimming and the pearls and oh well the WHOLE!!
Hugs, Ira

Lisa Somerville said...

Just lovely! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Stephanie Kraft said...

Beautiful vintage creation, Steph! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe this week!!

Sarah Anderson said...

You've put those paper flowers together so beautifully! I love the shabby chic, vintage look of this card. Thanks for joining us at the play date cafe :)

Julie Ranae said...

So sorry I am behind in my comments from last week...this is just a STUNNING card and I love the design : )
Am your newest follower... : )