Friday, July 9, 2010

~* Webster's Pages Altered Birdie House *~


Hi Everyone!
Happy Friday!
This is a project I started last nite and finished up now. It's an altered birdie house (birdie house & baby roses were from my dear friend, Rina :)). I used Webster's Pages' Life's Portrait papers and a bunch of Webster's Pages trims. I distressed the edges of the DP with Distress Inks. I also added Crackle Accents to many of the flower images, but you can't see it too well because I added Matte Multi-Medium over everything (I love that stuff!!). Isn't the saying cute - "live love smile always"!
Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!
*hugs* & Much aloha~!

8 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so pretty, looks like a big project to me! I love Websters Page's stuff too! Have a great weekend!

Ira said...

What an adorable bird house Steph and don't you just love WP, too? We're both thinking birds this week, lol! But I can't put up mine yet, 'cause it's for a friend's birthday and I know that his wife is taking a peek every day :-)
Have a great weekend, hugs, ~Ira

Monica said...

This bird house is so pretty. And what hard work you must have put into it. The peachy pink colours with lace look so feminine.

Heather Jensen said...

This is beautiful! What an amaing birdhouse. Too pretty for the birds. :)

Tracy said...

Gorgeous, GORGEOUS! You've really got the knack for altering things. Very, very pretty. Love the WP paper!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

wow gawJus.....

~amy~ said...

wow....sooooo pretty steph! You're sooo good about cutting into your pretty papers...I have a bunch of webster's that I just can't seem to slice into..

Jolanda said...

Hi,love your bird house!!Came here thru websters pages-Inspire me...Love your work!
Have a good day.
Love,Jolanda