Sunday, August 1, 2010

~* 365 Cards - Day 154 - Super Sketchy Sunday *~


Hi Everyone!
Happy August! Hope you are having a wonderful day so far. Been inspired to create...Here's my card for 365Cards - Day 154 - Super Sketchy Sunday. What a fun sketch! I adore buttons so I'm happy I could incorporate some in my card today. I used some DPs and a die cut from a Jenni Bowlin boy mini kit I bought. Inked up all the edges...added a cute frame stamp from my friend Rina with a sentiment stamp I had for awhile, popped it up with foam tape. Also added the birdie brad, pearl accents, and some pink stickles :).
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super cute take on the sketch!!!!! Love the sweet colors!! Thanks for playing :)

Andrea Budjack said...

Such a beautiful card!

Tracy said...

This is such a sweet card! Love the buttons. I have GOT to expand my button collection. :) Hugs!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely card. The colors are so soft and pretty.

TesaB said...

This is ohhhh so beautiful!!!! Fantastic soft colors!!!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card! Love that big scalloped circle & how you added the Stickles all the way around :)

Ira said...

Such a sweet little card this is, I especially love the button with the little bird on it!
Hugs, Ira

Kristina H said...

Super cute Steph!

Sharanda said...

How cute! Those buttons are adorable!!

Rose said...

sweet!! and i love the buttons :)

Pam said...

Very pretty!