Thursday, August 12, 2010

~* 365 Cards - Day 165 ATC *~


Hi Everyone!

I've always wanted to make an ATC, but never did...until last nite! I saw the challenge at 365 Cards was to create an ATC! Wow, I didn't know they were so small - 2.5" x 3.5". I used some of the scraps from the Urban Junque collection by Rhonna Farrer. I adore this image so I had to use it. I did some script background stamping, and stamped the word, "Artist." Added Glossy Accents to the crown and the circular frame near the left corner; added Crackle Accents to the cherubs wings. I distressed with Distress Inks...added a rose chipboard piece that I distressed...added some baby roses that I Glimmer Misted....and then added those four pretty fuschia halfback pearls. I also made a stick pin with some pearls. Hope you like it! I can't wait to create more ATCs, LOVE THEM!

Have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

10 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, that is small! I would have problems with this, but yours is gorgeous Steph! So much attention to detail, awesome workmanship!

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi there, Steph!! What a sweet little ATC you've created here. You've added an amazing amount of detail to such a tiny space. Lovely work! Love the mix of stamping and images and flowers.

Hannah said...

This looks so cool! Thanks for playing along :-)

Tracy said...

They are fun aren't they! You did a great job on your first one Steph. Can't wait to see your next one. Hugs!

Ira said...

They're cool to make, ATC's, aren't they? Well done on this one, love the little angel peeking :-) Hugs, Ira

Linda said...

Howzit Steph! I just saw your name on the 365 Cards site and had to check it out! It's awesome! I'm thinking I might have to create one too! Never did an ATC either but it's a great way to use up scraps, huh? Tomorrow is Aloha Friday! Yay! Have a good one! xoxo, Linda

Lean said...

lovely atc i never made one to but yours is sweet.
byebye,Lean.

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

Looks like a lot of people have never done one of these before, huh ! Yours is gorgeous, just like you.

Pam said...

This is gorgeous, Steph - so creative!

TesaB said...

It's fantastic! Soooo artsy and unique. Love it! Congrats to the top three position!!!