Monday, August 9, 2010

~* 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog - #1 Pink & Dots...and Sweet Treats from Sam *~


Hi Everyone!
Wowee, you gals are the sweetest! Thank you so much for your lovely comments yesterday! What wonderful encouragement :)!
Here's a card I made for the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge #1 - Pink & Dots! I love pink, especially coral pink :). Here's Kiki La Rue and her pups. They remind me of me and my pups ;p'. I colored them with Copics and Tombow markers. Added some pink Stickles to her hairband, bow, and boots. I used some pink polka dot MM DP that I won from kwerner, inked up the edges of the DP and the white cardstock. Used some SU! trim (I think my camera couldn't take the shine, hehe) along with baby roses, buttons from Tracy, and a "Love" charm & string.

I wanted to say thank you to Sam at http://www.morepaperplease.blogspot.com/ for sending me such sweet treats today! Your treats made my day :)! Thank you so much for the yummy yummy twine and trims and cute stickpins :). Go check her bloggie out, she's such a talented artiste ~ I love love love her layouts and projects!! Thanks Sam :)!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Tuesday!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

12 comments:

Ira said...

Ooh, you're really into cute these days Steph! Love the pinks you used! Hugs, Ira

Cindy Lee said...

Such a lovely card! You did great with the Copics!

Friday said...

Hey Steph, love your little girl image and your coloring is great. Very cute card. I think I'm going to start playing with my new stamps and copics. You did an awesome job. Enjoy your goodies from Sam. TFS!! Hugs...

Samantha said...

Hi Steph, you are very welcome! Thank you for all the warm bloggin' love!! Enjoy!xoxoxo Samantha

Heather Jensen said...

She is so sweet! Such an adorable card! :)

Terry said...

The little girl with the puppy is just too adorable and you did a super coloring job! Love it!

Lori said...

Such a cute card! That little girl is adorable and you did a great job with the Copics!

Tracy said...

Pink pink! This is so cute Steph! I love how you put the roses in her hand and that ribbon is so pretty. Guess Rina got you hooked on GF stamps--hee hee. Great job!

Julie said...

Very cute! Nice touch with the flowers.

Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

Julie

Amy said...

Oh, this is too cute! I love the pink polka dot paper and your embellies are perfectly placed! Your coloring is wonderful!

Manuela said...

Great card! ♥

Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

Hugs,
¤Manuela¤

Lisa said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at 7kids challenge!