Sunday, August 1, 2010

~* CCCB Week 15 - Garden Mail *~


Hi Everyone!
Second post today...well, it might show up as tomorrow (Monday) since I changed my blog to ET setting.
Anyhoo...here's a project I made for the City Crafters Challenge Blog Week 15- Garden Mail. The challenge was the use any colour from the photo (I saw purples, greens, whites,...) and it must have something to do with mail...so, my project is sort of a card/postcard/collage thingie ma-giggie...I actually like how it came out...others may not, hehe. It's not a conventional card. I actually ran into some challenges, but I worked with it...I liked the grunged up, vintage look so it's all good ;p'.
Have a wonderful Monday!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

13 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so pretty Steph, I love the "postcard" look and the vintage feel, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

This really is lovely ... I can see all the colours here ... great job Steph Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB

Ira said...

And another SUPERB card from my friend! I really love the grungy effect!! Hugs, Ira

"The Jule Box" said...

Ahh, beautiful card Steph!! I'm so feelin' purple, I never liked it, but lately it is just a cheery, passionate color! You are such a creative person. Again, you inspire me! Have a blessed week girl!! xoxo Jules:)

~amy~ said...

Sooo pretty!! Love the colors!!

Maureen Reiss said...

I think it's beautiful!! Love the colors

Cheryl Nelson said...

Such a gorgeous card!! thanks for playing along at CCCB!

june lanum said...

how pretty, so elegant thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Linda Robinson said...

Your card turned out so pretty.. I think I used that same stamp on my card.. But yours looks alot better.. thanks for playing along with us this week!

Cindy Lee said...

Did you distress the card?? I's so vintage!

Tracy said...

Love the color shades on this card Steph! I couldn't pull anything out of the hat for this one but you did a fantastic job! Hugs!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

I am going to run over to Papercraft Star and post your artist spotlight NOW - this is so so pretty girlfriend. Way to go ...

Amy said...

Gorgeous! Love the vintage postcard feel of this and the colors are so pretty! It's amazing, Steph!