Friday, August 13, 2010

~* Dressform Pennant Banner *~

Hi Everyone!

I made this dressform pennant banner Friday nite...it's still Friday over here...but this post will be seen as Saturday. Sooo...Happy Saturday!
An idea popped into my head after I made the card for Challenge #8 at Papercraft Star...{btw, I believe you can vote for your fav now :)...}I decided to make a pennant banner! I used the Sizzix XL Banner, Layered die. I used some of the elements to create my banner. I added stickles to the Tattered Angel pieces...added some more of the delish buttons from Tracy...and added some pearl bling blings...
Here it is...
Now for the fun part...Gimme an "I"....
Gimme an "R"...
Gimme an "A"...
What does that spell? Hi, Ira, dear friend...this one's for you :)! Hope you like it :)!!!
Here's the whole banner...sorry you have to see my ugly rug, but it's super hard to photograph something this long...hee hee. I wasn't sure how to make the ends pieces because this is my first banner, but I made it so Ira can attach it somewhere to hang.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Saturday!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

10 comments:

Lean said...

she will love it its so beautiful and sweet colours.
happy saterday to byebye,Lean.

Terry said...

Love what you did with the dressform!

Kristina H said...

That turned out wonderful! Just love it Steph :)

Friday said...

OMG, Steph this is sooooo gorgeous!! I love that banner die. Great Idea. She is so lucky to get this. TFS!! Hugs

Ira said...

Oh my Steph!! I can't believe my eyes! First I was reading your post and I thought: wow, Steph, you made a dressform again! And then I scrolled down and thought huh? Am I seeing this correctly? I don't know what to say (even though I keep talking and talking, LOL!), it's GORGEOUS!!!!! And so feminine, too! I really really LOVE this Steph!! Thanks dear friend, you made my day all right!! Hugs, ~Ira

Amy said...

Such a cute banner Steph! I love the soft and pretty colors!

Tracy said...

Adorable! I can see from Ira's comment that you made her happy. I'm not surprised. Such a sweet and beautiful gift. Wonderful Steph!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

so adorable what a great idea.....love the colors.....TFS

Berenice R. said...

So beautiful project! :)

Jo said...

gorgeous! i love that dress form shape. i have the banner die also. thanks for inspiring Steph!