Saturday, July 31, 2010

~* embellishmagazine.com Color Challenge Featuring Birds *~


Hi Everyone!
The challenge at embellishmagazine was to use the colors {pink, brown, and green} and birds. I wet embossed the birdie image...stamped the word, Love...add some green DP, which I stamped with the script stamp...and added some beautiful pink lace from my friend, Rose, some Webster's Pages' trim, some Prima baby roses that I glimmer misted, and a JB stick pin, which I added a glass pearl to. I also inked up the edges...
Hope you like it!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

12 comments:

Jolanda said...

wow,very beautiful!!!

Tracy said...

This is really pretty Steph! Love that birdie stamp and Webster's trim if soooo pretty. Beautiful interpretation of the challenge. Hugs!

Ira said...

OMG what a stunningly beautiful card Steph! I LOVE this with the beautiful bird stamp (which brand is this?) and where did you get that gorgeous ribbon? I live only 500 metres away from a huge 'ribbon store', but unfortunately they don't have such nices ones!
Great job, have a beautiful Sunday, hugs, ~Ira

~amy~ said...

sooo pretty!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a gorgeous card Steph! That bird looks beautiful & I love all those roses :)

Chris said...

Gorgeous bird stamp and I love all of your details...especially the lovely lace and stick pin. So elegant!

Thanks for playing along with the Embellish Magazine challenge - I'm thrilled to be their sponsor for this week and I have one more give away on my personal blog!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely shabby chic card. The embellishments are gorgeous.

Sarah Martina said...

Wow, this is a beauty! I love all of the trims! So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

Cindy Lee said...

GORGEOUS work, Steph!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so sweet Steph!

Basement Stamper said...

This card is beautiful, I love the addition of that trim to your card.

Mariana Grigsby said...

Gorgeous card, Steph! I like the lace and flowers details :D Thanks for playing along with us!