Tuesday, August 10, 2010

~* "Enjoying the Journey" Mini Album *~



Hi Everyone!

I was finally able to take pix of the mini I mentioned in a previous post...I used Rhonna Farrer's beautiful beautiful collection called Urban Junque ~ I love it :)!!
I am entering this project...probably the front cover as the preview at the new Challenge Blog - Simon Says Stamp and Show. This week the challenge is Things with Wings! This collection has a ton of beautiful birds and butterflies. I used a lot of Glossy Accents and Crackle Accents to accent the gorgeous images. I also distressed every page and stamped some pages with music note and script backgrounds. The collection had awesome chipboard pieces and twill trims and bling brads. I used various trims, lace, flowers, stick pins, cameo, bling...hope you like it!

I hope to fill it with favorite pix/memories...things to be thankful for. Oh, and I finally got my Cinch! The binding is a bit off, but I can re-do, hee hee.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

22 comments:

Ira said...

OMG, what a precious album you've just created Steph! This is really an album in which to put all things precious to you. MORE THAN GORGEOUS!!!
Hugs, Ira

Jolanda said...

Wow,this is very pretty,love it!!!

Monica said...

Awesome collection - the flowers are so real.

LynneForsythe said...

Fabulous...amazing...awesome job!!!

Thanks bunches for playin' along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, wow and wow again! This is truly phenomenal! That Rhonna Farrer paper is just lovely and what a wonderful album it makes - and perfect for the winged thing challenge too! I'm sure you will enjoy making and using your gorgeous photo album!

The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the first Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge this week. Thank you.

Terry said...

This is such a beautiful album! Love all the wonderful details!

Lean said...

This is a lovely mini album you made .I like the papers and colours...good luck with the challenge.
byebye,Lean.

Linda Elbourne said...

WOWZERS ... what a beautiful mini album! Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp and show for our very first challenge ... I hope to see you again next week :0)

Christie Bryant said...

So, so beautiful! Love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, what a beautiful mini, Steph!! That Urban Junque paper line is gorgeous! I hadn't seen it yet, and now I'm wanting to get my hands on it. Love the little details you've added and the mix of stamping, too. You'll have to share again once you've got your photos added. :)

Stamping Cafe said...

Wowzers, Steph!! Totally stunning creation, love every single page... you are amazing!!

Emora Designs said...

Gorgeous Steph! I am so glad you posted pictures! I tried to watch the video but it wouldn't load all of it for some reason! Great work!

Regan

Kristina H said...

Simply.......BEAUTIFUL!

Rose said...

Wow! What a GORGEOUS Album, Steph! Thanks so much for the anniversary wishes ;) hugs, Rose

Linda Robinson said...

WOWZER... this is fabulous.. You are so talented. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Hugs, Linda

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is awesome Steph! I love the colors and the vintage look, thanks for sharing.

"The Jule Box" said...

Love it!!!!! Your so good!!! xoxo Jules:)

Amy said...

This is WOW, knock my socks off gorgeous Steph! From cover to end, the pages flow beautifully from one to the other! All your accents are fab and placed perfectly, this is amazing girl!

The Traveller said...

Hi Steph!! What a gorgeous mini!! every page is stunning... love the papers, they are so so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!! Where can I get this paper collection? Thanks!!

Hugs, Connie

Cindy Lee said...

WOW! You did a superb job, Stepg! I love the distressing a lot! What I love most if the cover! Absolutely gorgeous!

Heather Jensen said...

Wonderful little book. I have amny to make that are just sitting there calling my name. :)

LG said...

WOW STEPH! That mini is just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! Im in love