Sunday, August 15, 2010

~* Miscellaneous Crafty Stuff *~

Hi Everyone!
Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday! Wow, another week has arrived. Seems like the weekends zooom by!
Today, I would to share with you a project that I had started awhile back...but did not finish until this weekend. I bought this Rooster Napkin Holder to alter...the recipient can use it to store letters or things like that. I inked up the front and back images (which are the same) because I did not like the original whitish color it had. I bought this wood beads, which I inked up. {I lost one of the "I"s around my desk, still can't find it :(...so I just inked up another one.} I used the burlap twine from Sam (thanks!) and tied bows at the ends. Added some baby roses that I also inked up. I like the country look :)!
Hope you like it KristinaH! Sorry, it may take a little bit longer to send out...too many things going on ;p'.

I made these pink satin flowers this morning. I had made some before using satin material, but I am using Jo's technique of using satin ribbon this time. I love this pink satin ribbon. So pretty! These are not as beautiful as Jo's though ;p'.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

15 comments:

Lori said...

Your rooster holder looks great! It's fun to take something and make it look awesome! Your ribbon roses look wonderful, too!

Tracy said...

Kristina's going to flip over this! Perfect gift for her. Your roses look great to me. I just can't seem to get mine to twist right. Have a great week! Hugs!

Jo said...

your flowers look fab. love the pink!

Ira said...

That is so lovely Steph! Kristina'll definitely going to love this! You did a great job on your roses, have a great week, hugs, Ira

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely projects, I love them both!

Linda said...

Dang woman! You are one Craf-Tea chick! Kristina will love her gift! And your roses are fantastic! Great job and have an awesome week! Hugz, Linda

Liz said...

That is soooo pretty! Kristina's going to love it!! Gorgeous!!

Lean said...

wauw great work your rooster she will loved it and so many work...hihih..she must love IT!!!!
byebye,Lean.

Kristina H said...

OMG it's FABULOUS!! Thank you thank you for thinking of me!!!!!!
You are just too sweet Steph! I look forward to getting it and putting it to good use in my house...or maybe my craft room. (Yes, the roosters are in my craft room too!)

xoxoxo,
KristinaH

Linda Robinson said...

Your friend is going to love this... and your little florwers are just perfect... Hope you have a great week! Hugs, Linda.

Audrey Pettit said...

What an adorable rooster napkin holder, Steph! I love how you've personalized it and I adore the idea of using it to store letters and such. And your satin ribbons are fabulous! I love that rolled look. I need to give those a try!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a fun gift for your friend Steph :) I am sure she will treasure it! The little pink flowers are darling too!

Cindy Lee said...

What a great projects, Steph! I seriously adore your altered rooster holder! And the flowers are awesome!!

Amy said...

These are wonderful! I don't think there is anything you can't do fabulously, I love seeing all the projects your creative mind comes up with! :)

LG said...

your flowers look amazing! I would like some of those!