Thursday, August 5, 2010

~* Papercraft Star Challenge #7 - Photo Inspiration *~


Hi Everyone!

This week at the Papercraft Star, we have a photo inspiration. I inspected the photo carefully (hehe) and saw the word Circus, a little animals, and also the stripes...so this is what I came up with. I used Webster's Pages' Lullaby Lane. I'm so happy the WP paper packs have two of each paper...hehe.

Supplies:
~Paper: Webster's Pages' Lullaby Lane, SU! kraft cardstock, white cardstock
~Inks: Distress Inks
~Miscellaneous: WP trims, yellow satin ribbon
Instructions:
1. Cut out the image from the DP. Trim the DP a little smaller than the standard card size. Cut a piece of kraft cardstock and a strip of the striped paper.
2. Ink the edges of all the pieces of paper.
3. Adhere everything down. Use foam tape to pop up the image.
4. Adhere ribbon. Tie a bow with the satin ribbon and adhere.
Hope you like it! Have a great Friday!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

13 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Stephanie! I love that trim & lovely DP :) Great take on the inspiration challenge!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very lovely Steph! I love the vintage image, thanks for sharing!

Ira said...

I loaded your page Steph and my first thought was YESSS! WP! Their papers are just sooo gorgeous and I love what you did with your card. Great ribbon works! Hugs, ~Ira

~amy~ said...

sooo sweet...lovely work!

Emora Designs said...

Steph, this card is absolutely beautiful! I love everything about it! Anyone would be lucky to receive this beautiful work of art! great job!

Have a Blessed day!
Regan

Tracy said...

This card is so classy Steph! Isn't it funny how two(or more LOL) people can look at one photo and see such different things. I didn't even notice the word circus. :) Love the trims you used and the paper is of course fantastic. Beautiful card!

Kristina H said...

Beautiful card Steph!!

Terry said...

Love the vintage feel to this card! So gorgeous!

Lean said...

Its a lovely card and great papers to.
Great take on the colour challenge.
have a great weekend byebye,Lean.

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

This card makes me so HAPPY just to look at it! It's both beautiful and fun too. Great job on the challenge!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

ARgh, I have looked at this like three times, and where is my comment ? I must have been so blown away I tiptoed out of here speechless. Completely charming card, as always. Papercraft Star is so lucky to have you on their DT - you are a real artist.

Cindy Lee said...

Such a lovely card Steph!! I love the lace trims! It's so pretty!

LG said...

Oh my that card is spectacular!