Thursday, August 12, 2010

~* Papercraft Star Challenge #8 - 3 B's Buttons, Bows, Bling *~


Hi Everyone!
I was stuck again ;p'...and I love buttons, bows, and bling, hehe! I think it's because I had too many ideas running through my head...I came up with a simple card. I used my dressform Sizzix die...added buttons from my dear friend, Tracy...added a bow...and the pearl trim (necklace) is my bling :). Come play with us at Papercraft Star this week :)!

Supplies:
~Paper: white cardstock, Anna Griffin. SU! kraft cardstock
~Misc.: pearl trim, ivory satin ribbon, Making Memories buttons, sentiment (handwritten)
Instructions:
1. Die cut the dress form using the pink DP and die cut the top and bottom of the stand using scraps of kraft cardstock. Tie the ribbon around the waist.
2. Adhere the pink DP to the white cardstock. Adhere the kraft cardstock die cut of the dressform stand.
3. Adhere the pearl trim and buttons.
4. Handwrite the sentiment.

I'm "sew thankful" you stopped by! Have a wonderful Friday and weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

12 comments:

Tracy said...

This is precious Steph! Love the DP you chose for the dress. So glad you're having fun with those buttons. Hugs!

Ira said...

This is sooooo Jacky O!!! You know how much I love dresses and dressforms, so this is oooooh for me! Take care, ~Ira

Lean said...

This is a sweet card lovely colours...nice dress to.
byebye,Lean.

jazsutra said...

simple and yet elegant ;)tfs...

love, jaz

Friday said...

Beautiful and Simple!! Love it, Steph. I need that die. lol!! TFS !! friday

Terry said...

What a pretty dress! Love the colors and the added pearl necklace is perfect!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Oh so pretty Steph! Can never go wrong with buttons, bling & a bow :)

Kristina H said...

Doesn't look like you were stuck to me, it's fantastic! I just love this card Steph, great job!

LG said...

that is so sophisticated! Me likey!

Emora Designs said...

Such a pretty card! Love it!

Regan

Amy said...

You may call it simple Steph, but it is gorgeous! I love the dress form and the pearls are too cute on there! Simply amazing!

"The Jule Box" said...

oooohhh...I love! I love. Love my Dress form die too! Fun huh? Very elegant!! xoxo Jules:)