Thursday, August 19, 2010

~* Simon Says Stamp and Show - THE Wendy Vecchi - Studio 490 Style! *~


Hi Everyone!
Happy Friday! My second post for today (It's actually still Thursday in HI :)!)...
Okay, I really love Wendy Vecchi's style, but I have never tried it...it's so cool...I think of reds, greens, antique linen (and blues) - colors...with black stamping on top...
Here's my little house. I took apart a Maya Road chipboard house accordion mini book...did some painting and did a lot of Tim Holtz stamping and inking. I also used some Maya Road chipboard pieces - the birdie and the flowers. I added "Friday" because Friday is my fave day of the week...it means the weekend is near ;p'. I also handcut some "grass." I hope you like my little house.

Have a wonderful day and weekend!
*hugs* & Much aloha~!

13 comments:

Lean said...

Friday..its a great day so close to the weekend love your tiny home..great colors.
byebye and a happy weekend,Lean.

Lean said...

ooo i did forget howdoe...

Linda said...

Hey Chick! Can I come over to your "house"? It's so cute! Great job and dang you're patient! Happy Aloha Friday to you sis! xoxo, Linda

~amy~ said...

Love it!!!

Friday said...

Cute house, Steph!! Love the colors too. TFS!! Friday is my fav day too. hehe!! Hugs!!

Terry said...

Very nice house! Love the colors! My first Wendy attemp also! Fun to try something different! Have a nice weekend!

Kristina H said...

I do like your little house! It turned just great, have a wonderful weekend Steph!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a fun shaped card Steph! How darling! Hope you have a great day!

Ira said...

Such a great little house! Love this, and of course yes, Friday IS the best day of the week! So have a great weekend and take care, ~Ira

Tracy said...

I think you did Wendy style just great! :) Rina has me looking at those chipboard albums we all stock piled in a new light. hee hee. Great use of the page here. Hugs!

Stamping Cafe said...

What a beautiful little house, Steph! Love the colors and design!

Have a beautiful weekend!

LynneForsythe said...

Steph......LOVE IT!!!

thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!!

Sandy Ang said...

Really like your house - those stamped alphas, numbers, grids. And the teal green is so lovely.