Saturday, August 14, 2010

~* Waltzingmouse Template Challenge - Tea Bag Baggie *~


Hi Everyone!

I adore the Waltzingmouse Stamps...waiting a little bit to buy some since my wishlist for craft things is getting too long at the moment. They do have a challenge to use one of their free templates in a project. I LOOOOVE afternoon tea and thought this tea bag baggie was perfect. I hope to make more as gifts :)!

I printed the template on ivory cardstock. Cut and folded it. Distressed the edges with ink. I used Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess die-cuts (I'm so happy they had teapots and fancy utensils on the paper, just like at afternoon tea.) and used some of the Le Romantique paper as the background.
Used some Webster's Pages lace trim in the back of the main image along with part of the diecut strip from the Domestic Goddess line. I used some seam binding from Sam {Thanks :)~}. Crinkled it up and tied a bow. Added the ticket tag, which was part of the free template, and added the die-cuts. Added some baby roses...oh, I pretty much inked up everything, hehe.

Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of your weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

14 comments:

Terry said...

I remember seeing that paper! I love your tea bag baggie! It is stunning!

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful teabag.

Jolanda said...

This is very beautiful!!Nice paper and beautiful made!!
Have a nice day,Jolanda

Lean said...

This is so lovely all the details and great scrap stuff you used and the big tie[ribon thing hihi]looks beautiful.
have a nice sunday byebye oo you said aloha this peace of the netherlands we said how doe,lean.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So darling! What a great lil' bag! I love how you added that fab DP! Thanks so much for playing along with the WM lil template contest :)

Ira said...

All teabags should actually look like yours Steph! Wouldn't that make the most wonderful cups of tea? It's lovely, great papers!
xox Ira

Julia Aston said...

Oh my goodness - what a fun tea pouch! I love how you've decorated this! So glad you could play with the template challenge!

Friday said...

Great job, Steph. Love your tea pot in the background. TFS !! Friday

jannekevanveen said...

bbeautiful,nice to see greetings janneke

Tracy said...

You did such a great job on this project. Everything you used is just perfect. Love it Steph!

Linda Robinson said...

This is wonderful.. I love it.. I saw this challenge and Love that template.. You rocked this challenge....

Audrey Pettit said...

A-dor-able!!

Kristina H said...

Steph...I have a teapot almost exactly like yours!! Love that pop of blue with all of the other muted tones!

LG said...

This is very beautiful!! That template looks amazing, Im inspired. Where can I get that?