Saturday, September 4, 2010

~* CardPatterns: Sketch 80 *~


Hi Everyone!
I had a lot of fun playing with this sketch from CardPatterns. Sometimes sketches just call to me, hehe. I used some yummy Amanda Blu DPs. Have not heard of her line before, but I loved the butterfly image and the script background. Also used the AC DP. I added some pretty lace trim (I think it's Webster's Pages, but not 100%)...inked all the edges and added some baby Prima roses that I inked up as well.
Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend so far!
Thanks for stopping by!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

9 comments:

MrsJJB1999 said...

Thank you for the comment... I love your G45 items and can I say your cards are beautiful. One of my favorite projects is your G45 altered box with mini... I love it! So so sweet...

Ira said...

That's a a lovely card Steph, nice and soft colours. Have a great Sunday! ~Ira

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty one! Love that butterfly and the lace, and the soft colors, always a favorite!
The Vege is not Bak Choy, I don't know the name but it is very similar to bak choy in terms of look. Next time I'll pay attention when I get that vege from China Town here and see the name.

Lean said...

its a beautiful card you made again Steph love the colors to.
byebye,Lean.

Karen B. said...

Oh my what a wonderful card! I love how you've balanced the butterflies with the roses! Love the texted in the background.

JenMarie said...

Oh how pretty!
Glad you played along with the Card Patterns sketch challenge!

Amy said...

Another beautiful card Steph, I love the butterfly panel and the soft pastel colors! Gorgeous!

Heather Jensen said...

So pretty Stephanie. Love the pretty butterfly.
Thanks for playing along this week at Card Patterns. :)

whoistracy said...

Oh this is stunning. Love the soft colors and the bit of lace you used.