Tuesday, September 7, 2010

~* Cherries Anyone? (ATS Weekly Wednesday Challenge ~ Corner Bookmark) *~


Hi Everyone!

Oo...I don't know what's going on, but I've been having the urge to create since last week ended...

Here's a corner bookmark I just made for the All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge. I really wanted to try it out. I used the C. C. Designs - Sugarplums - Cherry Emma along with some SU! DP. Love those cherries! I added some WP trims. I inked up the edges, added faux stitching,...and used a Martha Stewart punch. You know me, I wanted to add some flowers, but not too practical for a bookmark...it would get squooshed :(.

Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

11 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This corner bookmark is so interesting, I need to try one sometime soon, and yours is extremely girly and cute, love the colors and all the scapllop edges.

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey there, miss crafty, Steph! Sounds like you are on a creative roll lately, my friend! How cute this corner bookmark is. I really like the corner design and those adorable cherry papers. Super sweet image, too. Can't wait to see what else you've been up to. If you were crafting and cleaning all weekend, I know there's a ton to see. :)

~amy~ said...

soooo sweet...lovin' the paper you used!

Lean said...

love your bookmarker great work sweet colors.
byebye,lean.

WickedPixie said...

This is such a sweet cheerful little bookmark! Thanks for playing in the ATS challenge with us this week! :-)Traci

Tracy said...

So cute! It was hard not to put those flowers on there huh Steph? :) hee hee Hugs!

Lean said...

hi Steph me again i have a award for you on my blog byebye,lean.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So cute Steph! I love all the detail you managed to sneak in this lil' project!

Amy said...

Super cute bookmark, Steph! I love all the cherries too, I think they're very cheery! Love the layers of lace and the punched border, so pretty! Thanks for joining the ATS challenge this week!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... what a cute bookmark, Steph!! I would have hard time not putting the flower on it too! :) Love your bookmark!

LG said...

this card looks adorable. Love the stamp image that you've used