Tuesday, September 7, 2010

~* Dream Big (CCCB Week 21 ~ One For The Boys!) *~


Inspiration Photo from Leslie from A Creative Mint


Happy Tuesday (still Tuesday for us in HI)! Happy Wednesday too!
I don't make a lot of boy cards so this was a fun challenge this week at the City Crafter Challenge Blog - CCCB Week 21 ~ One For The Boys! I used my C. C. Designs - Sugar Plums - Spring Trevor stamp along with K&Company DPs. I fussy-cut the bicycle (& Trevor, hehe) out. I stamped "Dream" (thanks Tracy!) and "b i g". Added some buttons and twine (thanks Sam!). I added the red button since there was a pop of red in the inspiration photo and also because it reminded me of the fire coming out of the bottom of the space shuttles, which are on the background DP.
I adore the little kiddies in my life. I hope they can dream big and think positive. It will make this world a much better place :).
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

14 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Hi Steph! Still Tuesday here in Phoenix :) Super cute card! That lil' boy & bicycle images are so adorable!

Ira said...

Hi Steph, that's a totally cool card you made for this challenge!! And I love the thought behind your card, too! Hugs, Ira xox

Lean said...

this is a sweet card you made great boy´s colors to sweet images love the tiny bike.
byebye,Lean.

Audrey Pettit said...

How very, very cute this is, Steph! Totally adorable little boy card. Love that image, and love the fussy cutting. Fun paper and I adore the 3 buttons. Great take on that inspiration photo. Don't you just love Leslie's photos?

Kristina H said...

He is so cute, what an adorable card!

~amy~ said...

Oh such a sweet card!!! masculine cards are tough ones for me but I'm looking forward to this challenge..

Ros said...

Yay!! A beautiful boy card with all the right colours ... so glad you joined us at CCCB ...

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is a cool one Steph, love the image and the buttons on the side, like most, I am bad at masculine card too, you did a fab job here!Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Tracy said...

I love how you take little bits and pieces from the inspiration piece and even from your DP to add elements to your cards. :) Great job Steph!

Linda Robinson said...

You know I just love popping over and seeing your creations and this one does not disapoint.. It is just to cute.. Thanks for playing with us at CCCB!

LG said...

oh my this card is so cool! I rarely see a boy themed card and this one ROCKS!

Amy said...

You rocked this boy card Steph, it's super cute! I love that you have him on his bike and the background paper is perfect! Awesome card! :)

Cheryl Nelson said...

cute, cute, CUTE! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

This COULD be my grandson Spencer, but there is no Scooby-Doo. How cute is this little guy ! AND you picked the perfect paper to go with him. Perfect for the CCCB challenge for sure.