Friday, September 17, 2010

~* Happy Weekend! *~



Hi Everyone!

Hope you're having a WONDERFUL weekend, sweet friends!

As a member of the Creative Team at Papercraft Star I've had the pleasure of visiting many papercraft blogs. Papercraft Star wants to give recognition to blogs that we each find are outstanding.

Today I have selected two blogs to receive the Papercraft Star Fabulous Blogger Star Award. These gals and their projects are FAAAAABULOUS :)!!

Ira from
Ira's Crea Corner
Lean from
Scrapsels from Lean

Ira's projects are always so unique and creative and beautiful. She is a true artiste. Her projects range from cards to paper shoes to mosaics in her garden.

Love Lean's wonderful scrapbook pages and mini books. Love her sweet doggie, Misty! Her pages are always amazing and detailed.

Please pick up your award gals, post it to your blog, and answer these two questions:


1. The best project I ever made was...

2. I like to craft because...

Then, please select 3 people to award the blog award to, posts their names and blog addresses, and leave a comment at the blogs for the award winner to pick up the star from their blog. Super fun :) and a great way to share some love!

Come check us out at Papercraft Star! There is a lot of fun things going on including a giveaway going on and prizes for challenges too :)!

**Wow, me and my friend, Silvia, at Crafty Sil must have ESP! I posted this post and then she messaged me that she gave me this award. Thanks for giving me this award, Sil :)! What an honor and I'll answer the questions now, hee hee...
1. The best project I ever made was...hrmm...I think it would have to be the Graphic 45 Le Romantique mini in a box I made recently. I really looooove that paper collection. Really loved how it came out.
2. I like to craft because...I LOVE IT! Anything related to crafts and the arts is my passion. I love learning new things and sharing with others and of course, meeting all of you fabulous, talented people, who are also fabulous friends :).

Thanks again, Sil!**

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

3 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Congrats on your award Steph! So well deserved!

Lean said...

congrats wit your lovely deserved award and many thanks for giving it also to me....so sweet of you.
have a lovely weekend i am giving a workshop to day believe minialbum bye bye,lean.

Ira said...

Oh my Steph! Such an honour to get this fab award from you and I'm so happy for Lean, too! You're too good and kind dear girl, I'm glad we've become close friends! I'll put it up on my blog asap, ok? I've got to run now, my niece is celebrating her 4th birthday today so she's bound to blow the candles :-)
Big hugs from me to you, Ira xox