Sunday, September 26, 2010

~* Hello Sweet Peeps! *~


{close-ups}

Hi Everyone!
Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!
Just wanted to share with you the second batch of post-it note magnetic holders I made this weekend. Been doing good with the sales, thank you all for your kind words of support. I really appreciate them :)! It feels good to do good for others. I hope to make another batch if I can. I made some more masculine ones...hehe.

{BTW, my boss seemed to love his frame, yay!}

I really wanted to do some more vintage and grunge this weekend, but time didn't permit, hehe. Maybe I'll get to do some this week.

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate it! Hope you have a wonderful week :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

14 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Awesome job!! Keep going

~amy~ said...

Wow!!! You've been busy!! Fabbie work!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cool, glad that your boss love the gift, and great to know that the sales went well, congrats!

Ira said...

You've been really active Steph! Glad your boss liked his frame, which is logical 'cause you made it :-) Hugs, Ira x

Lean said...

good work girl and i am happy for you that it all went well..
byebye,Lean

Tracy said...

I knew they'd love them! YAY! Hugs!

Heather Jensen said...

You have been very busy. This is a lot of post it holders. Gret job girl. :)

Linda said...

Woohoo! Congrats Steph! Keep on creating ... you da bomb! xoxo, Linda

cabio's craft corner said...

These are so cute and sweet goodies Steph! They sure will bring in lots of sales. Thanks so much for sharing :o) Good luck!!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Stella said...

These are fabulous too; they wil be sold out in the blink of an eye. Great job; love them!
Hugs,
Stella

Audrey Pettit said...

How adorable these are Steph! I am SO glad that your office charity sale is going so well. You should be really proud of yourself. These look so pretty all packaged up, and I really like the more masculine look you added in.
So glad you had a nice anniversary dinner, too, this weekend. Chinese sounds so yummy to me. Think I could eat Chinese every night of the week.

LG said...

WOW!!! It's making me want to make some too. These are brilliant!

Lori said...

You've been busy! Your post-it note holders are fabulous!

Amy said...

You've been busy, busy! These are very cool looking and such a clever idea Steph!