Happy Happy Friday!! You know what Friday means, right? I get to share with you my Papercraft Star project of the week :). This week's theme is Back to School using Cricut Carts or Die Cuts. Since I don't have a Cricut yet ;p', I decided to go with the die-cuts. I used a die-cut chipboard from my dear friend, Silvia (thanks, Sil) and a cute die-cut apple along with some cute Back-to-School themed DP. Here are the details...
~Paper: Imaginisce Teacher's Pet - My New Pencil Box designer paper
~Misc.: chipboard tag die-cut, apple die-cut, red paint, Multi-Medium in Matte, SU! trim, flower and regular buttons, burlap twine from Sam :)
1. Paint the chipboard tag with the red paint. Add a layer of my FAVE Multi-Medium in Matte (love that finish).
2. Cut the DP in a shape similar to the tag.
3. Tie the SU! trim around the DP. Tie the end of the trim with burlap twine.
4. Add the buttons and tie a bow.
5. Adhere the apple die-cut over the trim and onto the DP using foam tape for dimension.
6. Adhere the DP to the tag.
Come play along with us at Papercraft Star this week! We'd love to see your creations! You have until Noon tomorrow (Saturday)...then the voting begins and lasts until Monday. Come and vote for your fave!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!