Wednesday, September 22, 2010

~* Post-It Anyone? *~



{Close-ups}

Hi Everyone!
Been working on these mini post-it note holders for a sale at the office...a sale to raise moolah for a local charity. I always wanted to do something like this. It was actually a bake sale, but I asked if I could make crafts instead ;p'. I came up with a very simple project although it involves a lot of inking, glossy accents, bling, and stickles and a little stamping :). Some holders can hang, while most have magnets on the back. It was fun to package up. Crossing my fingers that someone will want to buy them, hee hee. I always wanted to do a craft fair so maybe this is good practice?
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Thursday (boy, this week is going by quickly)!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

11 comments:

Ira said...

Oh wow Steph! Now that I've finally seen them I'm soooooo positive that they will be sold out before you know it! They're gorgeous my friend! Hugs, Ira xox

Stella said...

This is fabulous for fund raising. WOW! They are gorgeous; it's a lot of work but well worth it. You did a great job; I think they are sold out in the blink of an eye....
Hugs,
Stella

Friday said...

Hey Steph, great idea and I hope you raise loads of moolah for that charity. TFS!! Friday

Lean said...

OO this is fun have a great sale.They look lovely so this must work.
byebye,lean.

Kristina H said...

Steph they turned out fantastic!! The packaging looks great too, good luck and the sale and let us know how you did!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so cool Steph, great work and great thought! I love doing a craft sales too, just not too sure how much crowd can I draw in my area! Have fun!

Stamping Cafe said...

They are gorgeous, Steph!! Wonderful cause, how fun doing the craft sales!! Hugs!

Linda said...

Whoa - this is awesome Steph! Great job and I'm sure they will be a hit! Who doesn't use Post-Its? Hugs!

Terry said...

Those are fabulous! Who knew that a Post-It could be so cute!

Tracy said...

These are going to get snapped up! What a great idea Steph and they are so cute. you put a lot of work in those girl. I'm sure all that effort will be a blessing to the charity. Hugs!

stampdiva said...

Really cute, love those. I have no doubt you will raise a lot of money for the charity. TFS. Lynne M x