Sunday, October 3, 2010

~* Dream BIG - Inchie Fun! {Sunday Post #2} (WCMD Inchie Challenge by Cindy Lyles EHWCMD6) *~



Hi Everyone!
I'm here again! I stumbled upon these Ellen Hutson CLASSroom WCMD Challenges today! I know, it's a day late, hee hee...but Cindy Lyles' Challenge at Ellen Hutson's CLASSroom was to create any project using an Inchie or Inchies that you've added texture to. I've played with inchies before, but the thought of adding texture with my Tim Holtz texture fades inspired me to create :)!
I started off with this cutie canvas...canvas pieces are expensive...so this little one was pretty good deal, I think? I used 1.5" squares as Cindy used in her lovely notebook. I inked them up randomly and then ran them in my texture fades. I also distressed it again with inks and starburst stains.
I used my fave Tim Holtz Lost and Found papers. I really love those alphas. I distressed with inks and starburst stains. I added some pretty lace, prima and other paper roses that I distressed with ink, and Prima pearls.
Thanks for stopping by!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

13 comments:

Lori said...

I love the rosy pink and the individual letter tags! The little roses and bit of lace are perfect!

Amy said...

It looks like you really enjoyed creating this, it's beautiful Steph! It seems you had an awesome weekend, crab and crafting... it doesn't get much better! :)

Stella said...

All I can say is: I LOVE LOVE LOVE it :)
A true masterpiece; fabulous!

Audrey Pettit said...

Very cool, Steph! What fun this is! I think the inchies work perfectly here, and how cool they are with the embossing and distressing. I love the random look of those letters, too, and the flowers add a touch of elegance. Perfect shabby chic project. :)

Friday said...

Great job, Steph. Your crab dinner looked soooo "ONO", Girl. TFS!! Friday

Lean said...

this is fun love how you worked with squares also the dreambig part its so cool.
byebye,lean

Ira said...

Gorgeous work Steph, don't we all love to dream big every now and then? Hugs, Ira x

Jo said...

fantastic! great job. have a great week.

Stamping Cafe said...

Wow... how beautiful is this, Steph! Love all your yummy gorgeous details, totally fabulous!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is cool Steph, especially the letter tag, thanks for sharing!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Gorgeous work of Art Steph! The card is precious & I love the collage work of art!

lauren said...

this is ♥FABULOUS♥...not only a great use and display of the inchies...i now TOTALLY WANT those TH embossing fade thingies! (like...RIGHT NOW!!!) :)

Ellen said...

Absolutely love how you used the textured inchie challenge to create this magnificent piece! Thank you for playing in the Ellen Hutson WCMD challenge!