Wednesday, October 20, 2010

~* Ever After? (CCCB Week 27 ~ Rome, the Eternal City) *~


Hi Everyone!

Anyone watch Ever After with Drew Barrymore? It's like one of my all-time fave movies. When I saw this stamp awhile back, it reminded me of the artwork in the movie. It is drawn by Leonardo da Vinci...

Anyhoo, this is my card for the City Crafter Challenge Blog CCCB Week 27 ~ Rome, the Eternal City Challenge. My card base is a DP from the Tim Holtz Lost and Found collection. It's a map...see Rome, Italy? It's a little small, hehe. I did a lot of distressing and added lots of lace and trim, a doilie, some flowers that I distressed with ink, and trinket pearls. I glimmer misted some of the lace to make it vintagey.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Thursday!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

18 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so vintagey, so charming! Great to see you again and thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ira said...

Yes Steph! You got Rome allright with this fab card of yours! Great stamp and I love the background, gorgeous embellies! TFS, Hugs, Ira

Ros said...

Ah! ... Steph, this is beautiful ... very vintage ... thanks for joining us again at CCCB ... love to see your creations

Friday said...

Very you, steph. Love the vintage feel. That's a great stamp. Awesome job, as always. Hugs, Friay

Terry said...

What a beautiful vintage card! Love this!

Lean said...

This looks so cool and yes i see Rome to lovely work Steph.
byebye,Lean

Kristina said...

I love that movie too, I've watched it at least 20 times and everytime I see it on TV I will tune in..even if it's half way over already. I agree, that stamp does look the art in the movie.

Very pretty Steph!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! This is gorgeous, Steph! I totally love your interpretation of this challenge. I think I would be completely stumped by it, but you rocked it. Love that stamped image and love the map paper background. Your layered trims and lace are fabulous, too. Really beautiful!

~amy~ said...

wow...perfect for the challenge!

lauren said...

two words: GOR. JUSS!!!!!!!!!!! (seriously! wow! ♥!!!)

Emora Designs said...

Oh Steph, this card is gorgeous! My husband would love it as well! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs, Regan

Stella said...

Perefect in every detail; this is gorgeous!
Definitely a winner!!!!!

Stella said...

And I forgot:
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Stella

Kathlene said...

So beautifully aged--perfect for this challenge and how perfect is that map! Lovely work!

Linda Robinson said...

WOW Steph, This is so Beautiful. Your Vintage card is perfect for this challenge. I just love those images.. All of them.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Cheryl Nelson said...

This is so beautiful!! thank you for playing along at CCCB

Stella said...

Well sweetie, am I right or what. You WON!!!!!!
I can smell a winner even from a far distance (Europe hee hee) :) :)
And you deserve it! Enjoy!
Hugs,
Stella

Ira said...

Wow Steph! Your card WON at CCB!!! Congrats!!! Hugs, Ira