Sunday, October 3, 2010

~* Happy Sunday! *~

Hi Everyone!
Hope you're having a great day! Just wanted to share with you the num num crab that I had the other week...ahhh...I {heart} crab, haha! I wish I could have some now, hee hee.

And here's the last batch of post-it note holders for the bake/craft sale! Woohoo! I actually had a lot of fun making them. I wonder if I should make them for Christmas gifts? hee hee. We'll see.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week, sweet peeps!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

11 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

oh my, that is so yummy Steph, I feel like having crab this evening, but my husband is out playing golf today, I might have to wait.... : (

Stamping Cafe said...

Ummm... that looks mighty yummy, Steph!! Love crabs too! Love your beautiful note holders!! Hugs!

Lean said...

Yummie lucky girl!!!
byebye,Lean.

Stella said...

Love the crab and the post-it note holders. The crab looks delicious and the note holders fabulous!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs,
Stella

Terry said...

The little holders are fabulous, but sure is hard to keep my eyes off that delicious looking crab!!!! Have a great Sunday!

~amy~ said...

Delish...looks great!!!

Samantha said...

My most favorite dish ever!!!! I am so jealous!

Cindy Lee said...

I'm drooling over the crab pic! Look so delicious!

Audrey Pettit said...

Yum-O on the crab! LOVE that photo. Love seeing bits and pieces of your days, too, besides all the scrappy goodies. And how cool that you've created even more post-it holders for the sale. You must be rocking the sales. Congrats!

Ira said...

The crab looks yummie and the note holders are as pretty as the previous ones Steph! Yes, they would definitely make great Christmas presents! Hugs, Ira x

Kristina H said...

I love crab too!