Friday, October 15, 2010

~* i {heart} craft stores, hehe *~


Hi Everyone!

Sorry, I have been MIA for this week...I've actually been away and did not have internet access. Is that crazy or what?!? hee hee. I can't believe I didn't use it for that long. haha! Anyhoo, I was able to visit some craft stores for the FIRST time ever since we don't have them over here! I was SOOOOO excited!!! I went to JOANN and Michaels in SoCal :)!! Woohoo! I loooved it! I had to contain myself because you can only carry back so much, hehe.

I hope to visit y'all some time this weekend. Trying to get back into the groove of things. I missed everyone :(. Hope all is well :)!
Have a wonderful Friday and weekend, Everyone :)!!!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!

11 comments:

Lean said...

i hope you had a great time when i see the pictures ...i think YES!!!

Amy said...

Sounds like your trip was fun, can't wait to see what treasures you picked up! :)

Terry said...

Glad you enjoy the craft store visits! Have a blast playing with your finds!

"The Jule Box" said...

woot woot!!! I'm so glad you had fun! Isn't it like you being a kid in a candy store?? fun..I do the same thing when I go to S. Cali!!! lol glad you had fun!! xoxo Jules

Ira said...

I'm so thrilled! Can't wait to see all the nice stuff you picked up from those stores! Hugs, Ira

Audrey Pettit said...

I'm SO glad you had a fun trip and that you got to check out those stores for the first time! Aren't they huge and just so amazing? Filled with so many possibilities for crafty projects. :)
Welcome back from your trip. Hope you get settled soon and back in the old groove. Enjoy your weekend, my friend!

Kristina said...

So glad you had fun on your trip!!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Hi Steph! Happy to hear you had a great time while vacationing! Can't wait to see what you create with your new goodies!

Heather Jensen said...

So glad you had fun. Those are wonderful places to get oyur supplies. I don't have a JoAnn where we just moved to but do have a Michales and Hobby Lobby. :)

Laura - The Stampin' Soldier said...

I have to drive far and wide to visit those same stores. They're right across the street from each other in Nashville. I just love them!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cool, Joann and Michael's, my favorite craft store! Glad you had fun!